Tuesday, January 18, 2011

American Idol who`s next?

American Idol who`s next? Steven tyler could silence cowell. but it give the 11 season of the American Idol the boost to needs afer last year`s, mass  of the judges? The reporters yesterday from the New York City, The judge are say which are returns on the American Idol. The part that is little difficult to the judging the young kids, he say to I have got three daughter so its very hard for me,becuase i am training to the my kids.But after weeks of the through she getting used it. which is the being a very harsh and sinsibilitythe judges of the myself very first time,i m very confuse becasue my kids in. My own band sand vocals and a hat across the talent i come across, but he not there to the chance of the show future daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment