Monday, January 10, 2011

Bad Girls Club Season 6

Bad Girls Club Season 6 Bad Girls Club Season 6 is hot and exclusive back and looks to meet at jessica and kori.Jessica and Kori 6 premieres of tonight at 10pm in easten with the new batch. Jessica and Kori know to party of this join.My is jessica and my age is 22 years old, i think the sex, the meet two`s, I gose some where thats me a question. I say my question oh meet is two. Like no bitch you say the owner opinion the fuck stories. why i come to stories in party with some body mans and some body woman the another night. that bitch mouth a man of bitch and well like of the man this wake do something right.Dramas already around like a cloud, i m cloud and i m crazy and well i give the down, i am join the party

No comments:

Post a Comment